Monday, August 11, 2008

Spring 2008




Hello!

These were my roommates from Spring Semester. I loved them.

In the left picture, that's Jade on the end who was on the BYU golf team. She said she got a 72 one time. Yeah. She's just that good.

And then there's me, and then Sheri. We took this picture at her choir concert in the Provo Tabernacle.

In the pink is Laura, who we call Lura... long story. Anyway, she's going to be an English teacher. She loves High School Musical, and we are all excited for the third one to come out. ;)

That's Roxanne, who is the cutest girl ever. She is from the Phillipines, and made me this Filipino soup one time when I was sick. I couldn't taste it, though, because I was sick. :(

I haven't quite figured out the picture thing on this blog. But the picture on the right was taken at this little Italian restaurant we found. The boy in the picture is Sheri's boyfriend, Myles. I forget why he is sitting by me.

More to come.