Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fall 2007

Alright, friends. It's time to talk about last year at college! This is rather lengthy. So get comfortable.

Here are some of my friends. There at the top is Ashley. She lives in the apartments next to me. Bob Ross would call that a happy accident. And then Julie and me, about to eat a delicious lunch, if I remember. She is a great flute player. Moved to Idaho. Grr.
Nearly all the boys in my ward got their mission calls up at college and left after the semester. There's Brandon opening his mission call to Germany. All the boys had opening-their-mission-call gatherings. They were fun.

One Sunday the boys had a tie tying contest. Andrew, there in the top right, won. But here is the picture we took for one of those male fashion magazines. We think the short ties will make it in someday. Homework wasn't going too well this day.
Apparently Stuart is going stag. To something. We're not sure what.
Our friend Parker's hockey game. Busmet? At one point it spelled out Parker's team name. Don't worry, I just showed my support by cheering. What did you think?! The boy with the S on his chest would shout "RIP HIS FACE OFF!" Every time they faced-off. Ha ha.
We had our own potluck thanksgiving dinner.
Going home for Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. It was really good to see my family. We went to the Denver Museum of something. (Heidi's choice, obviously.)I love this picture. My brother in law is secretly a dinosaur.

I think these two pictures captured a moment of video game playing. It looks like Jeff won, and Erik is pouting.

Someone got Saran wrapped to a pole...



I love swing dancing. And I also love not dancing in heels.


Here's my roommate, Gabby, with her boyfriend Jake. I can't believe the luck of this girl! He was one of the first guys she met up there!!

Let me say, however, that I introduced him to her. I met a boy, Jon, who lived in Salt Lake city and came down to Provo every once in a while to take me out. He brought down his friend Jake for my roommate. Success! I'm trying not to let it go to my head and set up all of my friends.
It was our other roommate's birthday. This is what I had waiting for her in the morning.
Here she is, Moana Parker. She was cool. She brought over a bunch of cute Polynesian boys sometimes. One sang and played his ukelele for me. :)
Apparently spaghetti noodles are flammable. I put on some noodles for lunch, go read a book. Smell some smoke. "Probably something on the burner..." I look over and FLAMES! Fortunately I got it out, and nothing was burned. Except my noodles.

I banned myself from the stove for a few days.