
It was from Bryan and it told me to check my email. It turned out I had an email from a mysterious address: “Clue 1: I am in your freezer. Melt me.”
Somehow he had snuck a giant snowball into my freezer when I was not looking.
Inside was this.
Scanned picture of 400
Do you see it? It took me a while. (One time, we were going to hang out, but bryan wasn’t ready. So he told me to count to 400 and then come over. I didn't count. In a little bit, he texted me saying, "…400!" )
But when I got to his house he was not there. Instead, taped to the inside of his window was a folder made from newspaper with this sign visible from the porch:
“Packet for Holly Brison. Inquire inside.”
Included in the packet was a blank piece of paper with the title “10 things I love about Holly Brison” and an envelope. The envelope contained number 1...
In each following envelopes were numbers 2-10. They were all very nice things to say.
The envelope also contained directions to the next envelope. When I found that envelope, I found a photo cut in pieces.
This is a lounge on campus, and on a table inside was a chocolate kiss and another envelope with pieces of a photo. Ah. The Tree of Life statue on campus.
I found the next envelope taped to the side of the statue.

5. in the locker was an envelope with a cut up picture taken in a certain spot in the courtyard of the JFSB. “stand in the place where this picture was taken.”

On a bench was a bag with a cookie and another envelope. I didn’t see it when I walked by, but in the snow Bryan had inscribed… a very nice message. I don’t know what it said, because the snow covered it up. He probably remembers, but I don’t. Oops.
There was a cut up picture of a place in the library. 
This is what I found! In the library! Food in the library! Scandal.
Do you see that orange heart shaped thing above the kisses in a heart shape? It was the next clue.
Ga! What does that mean?!
Got there, signed on, and there was a folder labeled HOLLY BRISON. I figured I could open it. In it were two folders, labeled 1 and 2. Inside each folder was a 1 and a 2. Inside each of those folders… inside each of those folders…
I have a clue for this! Remember my 1,2,1,1,2,1,2 thing. So, by opening the correct folder as shown by the sequence, I finally found a document that said CLUE!!!
“Look under your keyboard.”
Look under the keyboard?
DA! I’ve been sitting here for five minutes! Under there was envelope 8 which contained a call number for a book in the library. The note in the book said CALL ME RIGHT NOW! DON’T MOVE!
What?! I am in the library! I hate it when people talk on the phone in the library. I refuse to talk on the phone in the library!
Fine.
HIS PHONE RANG RIGHT BEHIND ME! It was coming from a book. A hollow book.
He left his phone. In the library. What if I never found it?! What if someone else found it!
Anyway, somewhere there was a note telling me that I should open a file on his phone and listen to a recording he made for me. It led me to the upper floor of the building where he was waiting.
Valentine’s day: got all dressed up, had good friend Josh Spencer, a professional chef, to cook chicken cordon bleu.
And then Bryan spent the rest of the night throwing up. Don’t tell Josh.

