Sunday, March 29, 2009

Holly fell off the face of the planet.

True, eh?

Yeah. Sorry about that. I am great. Classes are about to wind down. I have a few final projects left, some final exams to study for. Ain't no thang. ;)

A few weeks ago we got back a group research paper three other girls and I wrote. It was about the No Child Left Behind Act. And we missed three points. Out of a hundred and fifty. Awesome, right?

On Tuesday I go into an elementary school and teach some lessons. Just one, five minute lesson with a partner. Not a big deal. (I'm lying.) (I know that it will be just fine when I get there, but looking ahead to it is kind of scary. I'll let you know how it goes.)

I just interviewed for a job. I won't tell you how excited I am to get it, just in case I don't get it. I should know later this week.

That would make a great post, eh? Things I have been rejected from.

Yeah, it will never happen.

Oh, I forgot one thing. Yeah, Bryan and I are still dating. We had our four month-a-versary earlier this week. He may or may not be the reason I sort of fell off the face of the earth. We just have so much fun together, it is hard to think about blogging.

Anyway, I will try to change my ways. I am planning a great post! Coming soon.