Sunday, February 17, 2013

Little Mommy

This is my baby girl.


But she's turning into a little mommy.  When Peter is crying she often finds a binkie to stick in his mouth.  Sometimes, that's all he was crying about, and I love that she used her own experiences to decide how to help others.  

Her nursery leaders say that during play time, she always plays with the babies.  She finds a stroller, a baby, and a purse and sometimes spends the whole period like that. 
She's going to have a bit of a problem when that baby burps.
Oh, yeah. ...the baby's probably not going to burp.
There you go. 

I left out Peter's rice cereal, and I came in to find her dumping
powder all over her doll.  Laughed, took a picture, let her
dump a few more spoonfuls (because what does a
few more spoonfuls matter?  Just to her. I'm commenting about this
because it is one of too few times when I value her over my clean house.)
Gotta learn sometime.
Heh heh...
I've learned to not leave this out...

So fair. 
This happens a lot. 

Extremely cute photo of an event that really didn't last long at all. 








Already walking in mommy's shoes. 






This is the clincher, though.  She's on Pinterest.